Mixed Business Units, 180-186 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba
About this project
investLogan is proposing the development of mixed business units at 180-186 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba.
Four of the mixed business units will be about 200 m2 and two will be about 240 m2, all providing for office / showroom space, amenities including kitchenette and a high clearance warehouse. The mixed business units will be of a high design quality, finished with high quality materials and each will be strata titled.
The development is readily accessible to the Logan Motorway business corridor, occupying a highly visible site within the South West 1 Industrial Park and is directly adjacent to the proposed Berrinba Central.
The mixed business units are suitable for a range of retail, commercial or industrial businesses looking to make a statement, or even for personal storage of caravans, boats and other recreational toys.
Design and approvals are being finalised ahead of an anticipated construction commencement mid-2020. The commencement of construction is being reconsidered at this time given sales risk as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A commercial review is being completed on the emerging sales and leasing risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. In the interim, project planning is continuing.
- A concept design for a small industrial mixed-use development has been completed and a preferred design and construct contractor has been selected following the tender process.
- Early consultant works have commenced to enable securing a development approval.
- Negotiations for acquisition of the land from Logan City Council have been completed and a conditional contract of sale is in place for the acquisition of the land.
- Should construction commence mid-2020, the development is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2020.
Social and Community Dividends
Social and community dividends for this project will be confirmed once all project approvals and development finance are in place.
The Development Partners
An announcement of the preferred contractor will be made in 2020.